Welcome to the UK EAP Association
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is the body that represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes (EAPs) and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- The importance of measuring outcomes
- Paul Roberts receives Emeritus Award from UK EAPA
- UK EAPA elects new Chair, Neil Mountford
- UK EAPA and The Work Foundation research papers now available to download
- Mental health matters in organisations of every size
- Access the latest Employee Benefits’ buyer’s guide to EAPs