Welcome to the UK EAP Association
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is the body that represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes (EAPs) and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- UK EAPA in Business Matters: It’s easy to get stressed about stress
- Opportunity for UK EAPA Association Administrator
- EAEF Conference 2015 – Duty of care in the workplace: the role of EAPs
- Health & Wellbeing at Work 2015: programme published
- UK EAPA signs up to Mindful Employer
- Carl Tisone, Founder – Employee Assistance Research Foundation, to speak at UK EAPA Annual Dinner 2015