Welcome to the UK EAP Association
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is the body that represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes (EAPs) and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- UK EAPA welcomes NICE recommendations to improve employee health and wellbeing
- Therapy Today publishes UK EAPA response – In defence of EAPs…
- Are you going to the 2015 World EAP Conference?
- UK EAPA in Business Matters: It’s easy to get stressed about stress
- Opportunity for UK EAPA Association Administrator
- EAEF Conference 2015 – Duty of care in the workplace: the role of EAPs