Welcome to the UK EAP Association
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is the body that represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes (EAPs) and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- Research calls for greater line manager awareness of mental health issues
- Latest issue of UK EAPA Newsletter published!
- Programme announced for 2017 EAEF conference
- June 2017 branch meeting: is technology in mental health a dream solution or a curse?
- The importance of measuring outcomes
- Paul Roberts receives Emeritus Award from UK EAPA