Welcome to the UK EAP Association
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is the body that represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes (EAPs) and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- UK EAPA commissions research into UK EAP market
- Supporting employees who have experienced trauma
- EAPA’s September 2015 Branch Meeting welcomes Mark Brayne as guest speaker
- UK EAPA publishes new Complaints & Disciplinary Procedure
- Latest issue of EAPA Member Newsletter published
- Totaljobs.com – Andrew Kinder on how to handle workplace stress