Welcome to the UK EAP Association
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is the body that represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes (EAPs) and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- Complete our HR survey and have your say on EAPs
- Professor Sir Cary Cooper CBE appointed first Honorary Member of UK EAPA
- UK EAPA supports Health & Wellbeing at Work 2016
- Dr Keon West to speak at 2016 UK EAPA Annual Dinner
- UK EAPA publishes new EAP Standards Framework
- Latest issue of UK EAPA Member Newsletter published