Welcome to the UK EAP Association
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is the body that represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes (EAPs) and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- Carl Tisone, Founder – Employee Assistance Research Foundation, to speak at UK EAPA Annual Dinner 2015
- Why Mental Health Matters 2015 – How do Businesses Deal With it?
- New study confirm effectiveness of EAPs in helping staff overcome challenges
- UK EAPA publishes guide for counsellors working with EAPs
- New EAPA President writes to UK members
- UK EAPA welcomes first national waiting time targets for mental health