Welcome to the UK EAP Association
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is the body that represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes (EAPs) and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- Latest EAPA blog: Creating a national map of psychological wellbeing at work
- December Branch Meeting: Data Protection… asset or liability?
- New UK EAPA research launched today: EAPs are missed opportunity to build performance and productivity
- EAPs are a missed opportunity for building people performance and productivity, says new UK EAPA research
- UK EAPA attending Health & Wellbeing at Work 2017!
- Latest ‘EAP Matters’ column published: Supporting vulnerable clients