Welcome to the UK EAP Association
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is the body that represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes (EAPs) and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- Nearly half of employers put mental health at top of employee health agenda
- Employees struggling to concentrate when wellbeing poor
- Report estimates the cost of poor mental health to UK organisations
- UK EAPA seeks freelance PR and marketing consultant
- Employers failing to realise potentially serious consequences of presenteeism
- World Mental Health Day – what positive change will you make?