Welcome to the UK EAP Association
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is the body that represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
Our mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes (EAPs) and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- UK EAPA welcomes PM’s plans to do more to assist people with mental health conditions
- Support employees to avoid the temptation to ‘catastrophise’ Brexit
- New blog: Virtual therapists and predictive mental health apps – the future of the EAP?
- Five ways to improve awareness and impact of an EAP – the latest EAPA blog!
- Latest EAPA blog: Creating a national map of psychological wellbeing at work
- December Branch Meeting: Data Protection… asset or liability?