Thinking about joining the UK EAPA?
As well as demonstrating your and your organisation’s commitment to employee assistance and wellbeing, here are some of the current member benefits that you can enjoy:
- Participation – you can contribute to advancing and developing the EAP industry and get some valuable contacts from branch meetings and other events.
- Meetings, conferences and events – get involved by coming along to the annual general meeting and quarterly branch meetings. Members also receive information and, where available, discounts for other industry relevant events.
- Industry information and research – UK EAPA regularly invests in research, including the recent Market Watch Report.
- Campaigning and public affairs – we actively campaign on key industry issues, including the taxation of EAPs.
- Marketing resources – as a member you’ll receive an UK EAPA logo to promote your membership, as well as a certificate of membership.
- Publications – all members receive e-copies of UK EAPA publications, including the EAP Guidelines, the UK EAPA Buyers Guide, Standards of Professional Practice and the UK EAPA Code of Ethics.
- Member website – access to the member section of the UK EAPA website.
- Code of Ethics – all members sign up to the UK EAPA Code of Ethics.
- Recruitment advertising – members can post unlimited job adverts on the website at no charge.
- Website listing – registered provider and organisational members are all listed on the website.
You can find out more about UK EAPA’s membership categories here, where you can also download our current membership application form.