UK EAPA elects new Chair, Neil Mountford
The UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association is pleased to confirm the election of Neil Mountford as its new Chair.
Speaking on his election at the Association’s Annual General Meeting held at the Health & Wellbeing at Work 2017 conference on 7 March 2017, Neil, who is Network Development Manager (EMEA) at Optum, said:
“I would like to thank the UK EAPA membership for their vote of confidence in passing my election to the post of Chair. I am proud to have been associated with UK EAPA over the last twelve years, serving both as Treasurer and Vice-Chair, and it is an honour to now be elected Chair.
“I will work hard to continue the great progress made by my predecessors in establishing UK EAPA’s role as an effective mouthpiece for the industry, leading the discussion on how the employee assistance industry can respond to the challenges it faces and upholding the standards and quality measures that ensure the credibility of EAP service delivery in the UK.”
Alongside the election of its new Chair, the Association also made a number of new Board appointments, with the current Board agreed as follows:
- Eugene Farrell, AXA PPP Healthcare – Vice Chair
- David Price, Health Assured – Treasurer
- Amanda Smith, Merseycare NHS Trust – Secretary
- Andrew Kinder, Help EAP – Immediate Past Chair
- David Elliot, Rehab Works – Board Member
- Colin Grange, Lifeworks – Board Member
- Stuart Haydock, Bupa – Board Member
- Paul Roberts, Enlighten – Board Member
- Charles Alberts, Aon Employee Benefits – Co-opted
- Tracey Paxton, Amian – Co-opted
A full report on the new Board and the recent AGM can be read in the April issue of the UK EAPA member newsletter.