Executive Committee & Structure
UK EAPA Board
The UK EAPA Board is the governing and policy making body of the Association and has responsibility for supervising the activities of the UK EAPA.
Eugene Farrell, chair (elected)
- Eugene is Mental Health Lead at AXA Health.
Andrew Kinder, vice chair (elected)
- Andrew is Professional Head of Mental Health for OH Assist and Optima.
Catherine Betley, secretary (elected)
- Catherine is the Founder of Professional Help.
Karl Bennett, committee member
- Karl is Business Development Director at Care First.
Samantha Duncan, committee member
- Samantha is a Clinical Psychologist at United States of Guernsey
Emelina Ellis, committee member
- Emelina is the Clinical Excellence Lead at Spectrum.Life
Harry Key, committee member
- Harry is Head of Global Specialist Services at CiC.
Paul Roberts, committee member
- Paul is the founder EAP consultant of Enlighten.
Steven Stanbury, committee member
- Steven is the founder of and MD of Wellbeing Solutions
Bertrand Stern-Gillet, committee member
- Bertrand is CEO & Board Director at Health Assured