Welcome to the UK EAP Association
EAPA the UK Employee Assistance Professionals Association represents the interests of professionals concerned with employee assistance, psychological health and wellbeing in the UK.
The EAPA mission is to promote the highest standards of practice and the continuing development of employee assistance programmes, EAPs and services in the UK.
News & Articles
- Collaborating to create healthier workplaces
- Q&A with Nick Pahl, CEO, Society of Occupational Medicine
- 40% of GP appointments now involve mental health
- Supporting the mental wellbeing of line managers
- Mind finds employees staying silent on poor mental health
- Diary date: EAPA branch meeting, 19 June 2018, Linnean Society, Piccadilly