EAPA supports Mental Health and Wellbeing event, 8-10 April 2019, Barcelona
UK EAPA is delighted to be supporting the marcus evans Mental Health and Wellbeing: Impact on Business conference, taking place 8-10 April in Barcelona. The event explores the importance of having a wellbeing strategy in place to make a difference to overall performance, employee engagement and safety.
Building on marcus evans’ very successful HSE events’ series, this latest conference will discuss mental health and wellbeing in more detail. The event brings together health and wellbeing directors from around the world and the speaker line-up includes:
- Dr. Shaun Davis, Global Director of Safety , Health, Wellbeing & Sustainability, Royal Mail Group
- Dr. Mahua Ganguly, Group Employee Health Manager, Nestlé
- Marie-Louise Chandler, Head of Quality, Health, Safety and Wellbeing, NATS
- Dr. Judith Grant, Director of Health and Wellbeing, Mace Group
- Dr. Claire Douglas, Head of Quality, Health, Safety and Wellbeing, SCS Railways
- Wessel Drent, Manager Occupational Health Europe, Asia & International, LyondellBasell
- Matthew Rae, Director, Safety and Wellbeing, Vodafone
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Discuss the right recipe for implementing a well-being programme
- Embed well-being into the operating model of your organisation
- Explore mental health first aid and discuss what it takes for it to work
- Develop evidence-based solutions in fatigue management
- Prepare your organisation to adapt to the impact of new technologies and work-life habits
As a supporter of the event, EAPA is pleased to be able to extend a discounted rate to all EAPA members who may be interested in attending the event.
You can register HERE using code: BS167-EAP.